We are dedicated to providing a warm, enriching learning environment where children reach their developmental milestones to become kinder-ready students.
- The highest level of learning occurs when we are responsive to the individual needs of every student.
- Parental support and personal responsibility are essential to reach the highest levels of achievement.
- A rigorous course of study designed to prepare students for future success is the foundation of our organization.
- It is our responsibility to develop students to become positive, contributing members of our society.
- Lincoln Elementary
Please fill out the Eligibility Form, located here.
In order to enroll your child in any of our preschool programs, up-to-date immunizations are required.
In addition to receiving the proper immunizations and application forms, the required documentation below is needed for enrollment:
- Proof of current physical exam performed by a medical doctor
- Birth certificate
- Proof of Exeter residence
- Proof of TB Test
If you have any questions regarding enrollment, please contact Julia Isquierdo at (559)592-2141 Ext 3024 or via e-mail: [email protected]